Saturday, January 18, 2014

Part II

Seoul is cafe heaven. No other city compares to the intricate interiors and execution of a concept. Maybe a little bit on the too-cutesy side, but I appreciate the creativity. It's actually pretty intimidating to walk into these cafes...you feel like you'll ruin it, like you're intruding. Each cafe I went to had its own rules, its own "language," per se. (These thoughts are a result of me being really observant and super introspective because I was alone). Nonetheless, this was one of those places where the menu was inside an old classic movie VHS box in the form of photographs. There was also a triangle, as in the instrument, which you had to play to order something. I was too shy to do it, so I just waited until the waitress was close enough for me to say "excuse me" really timidly. The cake was free too... so... it was awesome.









Tora-b


Hongdae, one of the most happenin' spots in Seoul



And another beautiful cafe was "bloom & goute" displayed here with one of my oldest and dearest friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment